Treasuring God, Yourself and Others
This passage from the Gospel of Matthew in the Bible tells the story of what happened when the Magi reached the end of their journey.
They set out from the East to find and visit a newborn king, following a bright star that was announcing his birth.
The Magi prostrated themselves and did him homage. They bowed low before the child Jesus. They showed profound respect and honor.
Then they opened their treasures and offered him valuable gifts.
Not cheap imitations, but costly things of high value.
Who This Website is For
Living Epiphany offers an approach to Christian living for human beings: to search and discover the presence of God, to do homage, open your treasures and offer gifts to God, yourself, and others.
Just like the Magi, you take on the journey of searching, finding, discovery, and love.
This website is for you, if :
- You are looking for a deeper relationship with God, yourself, and those important to you;
- You are open to discovering more meaning and connection in your life with God, yourself, and others;
- You can use some inspiration to treasure yourself and your own life; and
- You want to love and treasure other people like you treasure yourself.
If you decide this website is for you, or are interested in discovering more, please skip down to the next section, What This Website is For.
This website may not be for you, if
- You aren’t interested in living a Christian life;
- You don’t want to invest your time and energy in God, yourself or others;
- You want immediate, short-term results instead of a life-long, patient process of loving;
- You would rather get than give;
- You aren’t open to learning, growing, and sharing in the beauty of life.
If you decide this website is not for you, thank you for visiting. I wish you the very best.
What This Website is For
Treasuring involves our entire lives – every single thing that God has given each of us.
And like the Magi, each of us has three treasures with many gifts to offer – our being, our doing, and our relating.
Here’s what this website has to offer you:
- A reliable framework and resources (I Treasure God prayer journals) to express your love to God;
- A deeper understanding of how God loves and treasure you;
- Motivation and inspiration to treasure yourself and your own life; and
- Resources to love and treasure other people like you treasure yourself.
Interested in learning more? Click on the highlighted text to read the next section, all of life is a treasuring journey.